Do you want to accelerate your business?
ProHealth is supporting your business development and helping you reach your growth targets. The focus is on pharma- and health tech-related products and services within professional healthcare. Products relating to consumer business and general health and wellness are not included in the programme.
We welcome existing and early-phase companies with a solid problem/solution -approach, technical proof-of -concept, scalable business potential and committed, coachable teams with business experience or readiness to adopt it. Companies that are yet to be founded are also welcome if they adhere to the criteria above.
- An opportunity to apply to the programme on a continuous basis, followed by an acceptance procedure using Lean Canvas methods
- An assigned business coach for each startup who will lead the startup team through the programme
- Access to interactive themed workshops during the programme
- Access to a broad network of persons and companies with deep experience and wide Life Science competencies within e.g. technologies, applications, business, regulatory, legal and financials is supporting each teams journey
- Access to international connections for partnerships, investments and gaining entry into the market through our network
Structure of the workshops
Interactive, themed, commercialisation-specific workshops are organised on a 12-months basis for startups in the ProHealth Growth Programme. See the timeline below for workshop examples. If you are interested, sign up by clicking here.
Protection Strategy – 25 August 2021
The workshop provides an insight to patenting and strategically building intellectual property rights with topics like IPR strategy, trade secrets, patenting in chemical innovations and protection of software. The workshop is run by IPR Business Development Specialist Juha Kukkonen and Head of Biotech & Chemistry Krister Karlsson from Kolster.
GDPR in Practice – 31 August 2021
The GDPR workshop is an overview of important GDPR definitions, legal basis of collecting data, what can you do with your data and about further processing, transferring Data to Third Parties and much more.
Risk Management from a quality aspect – October 2021
Safety is not an absolute but relative value. All products and services include a certain risk which in certain circumstances could cause problems. Risk management is the procedure of trying to estimate the potential problems which could cause hazards.